Copy of Shipping Information
What shipping methods are available on 1st Choice Furniture Direct?
We want to make sure your online ordering experience is as easy and enjoyable as possible. Shipping on most items is included, and we've created a comprehensive delivery policy for effortless shopping.
1st Choice Furniture Direct Offers Many Delivery Options:
Please note that our Made to Order & Personalized products take 2-3 weeks to ship, please check the Product Listing for details. Visit our Track Your Order page to track your shipments.
We know that getting your item delivered in good condition and on time is important to you, and that's why we have several delivery choices. We take great care to offer shipping methods and delivery terms that meet your needs:
- Standard Delivery: We ship most items with this method via reliable delivery services like UPS, FedEx or USPS. If express shipping is chosen, an additional Shipping and Handling fee will be quoted at checkout.
- Standard Delivery w/ No Pre Scheduled Appointment: Your item is shipped by a freight carrier, however it will be shipped in a similar manner to a Standard Delivery “UPS-like” item, left near your front door and will not require an appointment or a signature.
- Curbside Delivery: With this option, your item is shipped by a freight carrier, which will then deliver the item right to your driveway. This method allows you to choose a designated appointment time and a signature upon delivery. This type of delivery is what most of our competitors use because it is the least expensive! We do not believe this is your best choice in many cases and rarely do we deliver your beautiful furniture this way.
- Threshold Delivery: This method provides delivery of a large item to the first dry area on your property, such as a garage or inside your front door, so you can be sure your purchase is safe and protected from the elements. This method allows you to choose a designated appointment time and requires a signature upon delivery. This is referred to on our site as Door to Door, we believe in spending a few extra dollars to get you a much better delivery experience.
- Room of Choice Delivery: If you're buying furniture or other bulky pieces, the Room of Choice option means the carrier will deliver the item and put it in any room you want, as long as there's a clear and safe path. This method allows you to choose a designated appointment time and will require a signature. Room To Room is when we have a Bar Set or other Heavy Furniture that we will put that in your room of choice so you don't have to move it yourself! If your product is set to Door to Door and you would like Room to Room just contact us for a quote.
- White Glove Delivery: The “best of the best”, our White Glove option means that the item will be delivered at your chosen appointment time, and then the carrier will unpack, set up and inspect it to ensure it's just what you expected. This delivery also includes removal of packaging. If you prefer this service just contact us for a quote.
To find the specific delivery options for a particular item, just check the Shipping and Returns section of the product page. In most cases, the delivery method is pre-determined based on the item. If you don't see the option you want send us an email & we will be glad to give you a quote.